Semi-conductive Compounds are...
Semi-conductive Compounds are essential for prolonged life of high voltage cables by homogenizing the electric field strength on the dielectric polymer insulation. KYUNGWON NEW MATERIALS, INC. is a global leader in this area.
the role of semi-conductive compounds
- radial electric field homogenization
- prevention of direct contac of metal with polymer insulation
-smoothing the irregularity of metal surface
-suppression of the insulation degradation by auto-oxidation
requirements of semi-conductive compounds
- high surface smoothness
- optimum adhesion to the insulation
- inertness to the conductor and insulation
- low variation of propeties